The importance of hijab and its need Interesting writing

The importance of hijab and its need Interesting writing
The importance of hijab and its need Interesting writing

 

A veiled woman was riding through the door of the metro when her chador got stuck in a place which caused her to stumble. 


The rest of the people in the metro were also noticed, but the veiled woman quickly wrapped herself up and went and sat with the same woman. When the metro started moving, the woman in hijab said to the woman in her ear, "I am wearing this chador for you." Hearing this, the woman said, "For my sake?" When did I tell you to wear a chador for me and be drenched in sweat in this heat? He said absolutely! I am wearing this dress for you so that if one day your husband who has married you and promises that he will not look up to any woman other than you, will never be unfaithful to you and my Don't pay attention Never lean towards my beauty, his heart will not be broken by you and your marital life will not be bad, his attention will be limited only to you, so I have protected your house by being hard on myself in the heat. Also does not show his body, so that no man should betray the women of his house.

And don't forget that I am a woman like you, my heart longs for people to admire me and people praise my beauty until I disappear, but I also have a husband whom I do not want to betray. Because in my eyes, only my husband has the right over me and I will not betray that right. If I keep my promise, my husband will never betray me and will not look up to any woman. ۔ But women like you, whose homes we protect with our hijabs, attract men by showing off their bodies and lure them to their beauty, begging for a single glance from men. Now you tell me. Should I object or should I object to you? The woman was embarrassed to hear this and said that she had never looked at the matter from that angle.

This fact has been understood by a Western woman and she is turning to Islam realizing the blessing like hijab.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.