Married people must read

Married people must read
Married people must read


There is a bakery near our house. Often in the evening, on my way back from work, I go home in the morning with some things for breakfast. .. They were also coming out of the bakery ... I greeted and asked.

"What did you take, brother?"

They said, "Nothing, brother! They were chicken patties. And there were jellies for the wife and children."

I laughed and said ... "Why ... didn't my sister-in-law cook today?"

They said .. "No, no, brother! This is not the case ... Actually, I was a little hungry in the office this evening, so my colleagues called for chicken patties and jalebis ... I ate there, so I thought of the poor person sitting in the house Where will she go to eat .. I will take it for her too ... It was not appropriate for me to skin whatever I want in the office .. and tell my wife and children that only what is cooked at home Eat the same ... "

I stared at him in surprise, because I had never thought of him that way before.

I said ... "What's the matter, brother! If you eat something in the office ... brother-in-law and children will eat whatever they like at home" He said ... "No no Hanif Bhai! That poor thing keeps such a thing separate for me ... even if something comes from someone's house in the neighborhood, she keeps my share of it first..then the children Gives it to ... now it's selfish not to blow the whistle on friends there ... "

I said in amazement .. "Blow up the chrysanthemums ... these chicken patties ... these jalebis ... these chrysanthemums? Brother? Such trivial things .."

They began to say ... "Anything! I am afraid that in the hereafter I will not be able to hold on to the fact that someone's sister had brought her daughter for marriage ... they were having fun among their friends and that poor house I was sitting and eating lentils ... "

I kept looking at them in amazement..and they were saying .. "Look ... we bring someone's sister's daughter for marriage ... she is also a human being like us..she also feels hungry. ..He also has desires ... he also has a heart to eat all sorts of things ..... to wear clothes ... to walk around ... to lock him in the house like a bird. ..And giving two loaves of bread ... that shot a big arrow ... it's not humanity ... it's selfish ... and then we do the same with another's sister and daughter ... the same Happens to our sister and daughter "

His last sentence shook me ... I had never thought of it that way before ..

I said ... "Good luck bro! You gave me a new angle to think ..."

When I turned around, he said, "Where are you going?"

I said "pick up the ice cream .... she ate ice cream in the office this afternoon."


Abu Mas'ud al-Badri (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a person spends with the intention of rewarding his family, it becomes charity for him.” Sahih Bukhari Hadith

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.